Wednesday, August 19, 2009

stress...

OMG i really missed my home and my bed and clean water for bath and so on and so fort....OMG....how terrible its make me feel actually..when your stripped off all the luxuries and comfort that you took for granted everyday...now after 4 days of without all those luxuries i really missed...the worst was today when we dont have any clean water for bath even to brush lour teeths...the heavy rain caused the river to be very murky and very dirty....i have to wait for several hours just to take a bath and brush my teeth...i can survive without electricity but without water "clean" water to be exact, i dont know how many hours i can last...

Tomorrow gonna be my second last day of this mobile court visit, and to my surprise i cant wait for it to end...huhu...sounds very spoiled aite...i found it very hard to endure this situation because i am still down with fever....hari nie ok sket...dah kurang....the worst was last sunday and monday....my body temp was sky rocking....nasib baik demam dah kebah...i cant wait for fasting month and berpuasa di rumah...yippeeee...

any way to all my muslim friends "selamat berpuasa"...

1 comment:

My Blog List