Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Drifting away...

work work and work everything and anything is all about work...i got a phone call from my sister and it was like a smack on the head...a call which suddenly make me realize i've been working too hard..sacrificing everything for work and drifting away even almost got drifted further away from my family...

i tend to get carried away..i will always gave 150% on everything that i worked on..now i am preoccupied with my work and tend to neglect my family again...i did called them occasionally but yet its not enough...now since i am back home, i will try to get connected and become closer to my family again..but from time to time i hope they understand my position..with an over demanding boss and my family to please...cant get tougher than this...where is then my social and personal life...might have to throw it into a bucket or lock it far away at the moment..*sigh*...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List