Thursday, April 9, 2009

crossing paths...

"hey thats my way, noooo its mine...move ur big *&%*"

Owh its thursday and tomorrow is a public holiday "Good Friday"....me and my brother planned a get away trip...which we plan to go fishing at "Batang Ai" dam....well what the heck i have nothing to do anyway...its can be considered a long weekend and fast forward to next week...OMG its an extremely hectic week i'll be on travelling from Monday to Friday...


Ok back to the topic....being in a small town we bump into very familiar face everyday, same person same people and yet we went to the same departmental store and pharmacy even clinics hahaha...well being a "M*&^%#$E my scope of work allows me to meet lots of people on daily basis and its the most challenging when u live in a very small town and covering few places which is a small town as well...


Gosh just imagine yesterday i bump into an accused at the same coffee shop and he smile at me....its like a "hint" urghhh...the uneasyness streams into my blood and the whole organ of my body felt the uncomfinesss.....but thats the challenges that we have to face on daily basis...


Oooo yeaaa another case quite interesting i guess which clashes between two powerful family in my court....both of them have the strongest connection with some big politician in "Sarawak" lagi tuh....my court will become a circus if it was their case...the whole Rumah Panjang and their supporter as well as family members will come....i have to call for Traffic Police and more Police Officer juz to prevent chaos....well people can get emotional easily right...both of the family are not in talking terms at the moment...


Thats life is...we might cross into each other path once in a while...i never imagine in my freakiest imagination that iam gonna cross into many people path...and i even help in colouring it...semua dengan izin Allah s.w.t....
And that how we met (sesiapa yang baca post ini) we cross each other path and we become friends...hehehe and may it last forever...

1 comment:

  1. "we might cross into each other path".. jangan sampai eksiden dah la.. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List