Thursday, February 12, 2009

mmmeeowwwww....prrrrrrr.......

Cat are the most adorable animal ever...sgt comey and cute..they definitely love u unconditionally..thats the most important thing hehehe....
I have two already which siamese cats (Rona and Roni) and still living with their foster family sekejap cuz i need to settle down first in sri aman and find a cosy house for us...which is now dah ada and iam gonna pick them up by end of this month laaa...sgt tak sabar...hehehe
In addition to that, iam gonna get myself another kitten, pure Persian breed yg amat comel dan gebu (found it at mudah.my) hehehe and british long hair breed tapi dah mix with local domestic cats...tapi yg nie tunggu dia 3 months old baru dpt g amik (tapi yg courtesy of my fellow bench mate)...Persian tu mmg love at the first sight...hehe trus nak...then i called the owner and she told me its still available...i was so sgt happy ahaks...i juz love cats..
.....before this masa di KL tak dapat nak pelihara cuz i stayed at an apartment and with other housemates who doesnt like cats...so i have to forego my interest laaa...tambahan plak susah nak bawak blk swak....tapi i always kept in my mind that kalau dpt blk swak definitely i will get a pet which is cats..heheh..
Now that i have a place of my own (rental la) tapi but what the heck...dok sorg kannn...then iam ready to pick them up...definitely i will post their pic soon hehhee....need to fikir nama for my new cats plak...hehehe...

3 comments:

  1. Anda di-tag-ed Tuan! hehe. -wahida

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah...dah nampak dah...esok aku buat hahaha...seronok la mengetag dan ditag...

    ReplyDelete
  3. weh, teddy bear aku nama zaleha, kasih, jason (name given by my friend), serra, agnes and mulan.. aku cadangkan ko boh nama nana pad kucing paling comel sempena mengingati aku yang comel ni..hehehe

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List