Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tabooo....

Huhu...

This morning tgh tgk tv NGC *whuch is my favourite* hehehe...there's a docuumentary about pets...which taboo for terlalu manja'ing ur pets hehe...too pampered even call its ur baby...but most of the pets dalam documentary tu adalah exotic animals mcm iguana and various species of snakes and primates as well...

Is it taboo for too much pampering ur pets...of course laa mat salleh they spent thousand juz for their pets...but me a couple of hundreds i guess not much...ermmm tapi kalau ditambah with the foods and medication pun its ermmm...tak yah kira laaa...heheh

Anyway...is it wrong...is wrong to spent ur money and shower them with love and attentions...is it wrong...ermmm for me i guess everything worth it...i got their attention and love back...they teman me everyday....ermmmm welll mat salleh anyway took it to another different level...they would dress them and even pays more attention to it more than their own childrens....but me definitely my family will comes first then only the others hehehe...

I dont know about u guys but i do not think its a taboo....hehehe...

1 comment:

  1. no!!!nothing taboo..nothing's wrong with pampering your pet, loving them, care for them. dapat pahala what?!!some more you've gott someone who love you back unconditionally! siap boleh teman p toilet lagi! kalo ade ko ade gf, gf pon xkan teman ko p toilet taw!hehe..

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List