Thursday, January 22, 2009

Powerless……

Have u ever felt powerless before..when your not in control of something...when the thing u want just slip between your fingers and the fact that u can't do anything to stop it..


I always envy at people who are in control of their life and their future. I do know some people whom able to do so *sigh* I wish I can do that oso...


How to solve this problem?????..became a control freak?????is that a solution or juz became bossy??????or is that a solution either…or am i the only one who face this problem...i dunno...the worst meltdown i had was in 2008, everything juz fell into pieces...i felt that i lost control of everything...my job, my life, financially and personal life as well...i lost my best friends and problem came on top of each other, like debris piling at each time tornado passes...worst than tsunami, faster than hurricane katrina and twisted everything at F5 level of tornado....the end result tadaaaa...everything fell apart...but being an optimist i was then given another chance to turn a new leaf (*ayat standard mitigation in sarawak hahaha*) and to start afresh...dont get me wrong iam wasn't running or deviating from my problem, i was just given another chance patching back the pieces..now masih di gear satu, nak masuk gear dua hehehehe.......i guess after a lot of challenges in 2008 i deserved a break kannnnn....


Heheheh melalut plak...adehhh..actually bukan ape guys...i've been staying in this hotel for 2 nite already...biasa laa kat Betong swak nie...hotel cikai jer....the inspiration to write about this topic bukan apa...

argghhhh aku tensen..hampehhhh tol, iam not in control of this situation at all...aku tak dapat control channel kat TV grrrrrrr....hotel murah so kaunter depan decide for us what channel kat astro yang diorg nak tgk, not me me me..aku tak dapat pegang remote...semalam diorg pasang star sport the whole night, then espn plak...chettt tgk tennis 24hrs nak muntah aku..paling tension smlm while i was watchcing "No Reservation" kat HBO they switch the channel...*dush* "&&%$*@**%@~".. nasib baik today i requested for HBO and Star Movies...hahahah...me being a control freak..bukan gile kuasa ok...iam juz trying to get control of my life hahahaha...its good for my psychology...


...wish uollsss a great long weekend peeps...happy CNY gong xi fa ca chai, xin yi xuai ler...to alll my chinese friends....and to ya all selamat bercuti dan jaga diri..to those whom going on long journey..berhati-hati this world ur frens and family still need to alive..not dead ok...tata....

5 comments:

  1. ala, siannye kena tgk channel sports je. haha. kitorg nk gi dh ni (sempat lagi tu), hihi. selamat bercuti! -wahida

    ReplyDelete
  2. u tooo..enjoy the trip...ibuk oley-oley jgn dilupakan yaaa....kirim salam gue pada bapaknya...loooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. apa kata ko minta dorang pasang satu kat bilik ko, kalau dorang tak kasi ko rampas je remote tuh, gunakan kuasa anda.. muahahahaha (gelak jahat)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ko bicarakan jela housekeeper 2 kt c2 gak. apa salahnya kannnn...

    bila lg nk [salah]guna kuasa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hish hish korg nie..

    Zul & Am bahaya korg nie..kang aku yang kene label "Emperor" plak kang hahaha..gila kuasa..

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List