Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Whattt a long weekend.....

its been a long weekend for me as well...as for everybody jugak...friday until tuesday phew....nothing much tho...
O yaa my family came over to sri aman during the weekend...soronok gile....but as i told them my home still empty lagi..unfurnished tho...no tv even...what a dull and quiet life without TV...*sigh*....can u imagine how magical that box is...it is kannn...it seems to be a must for each household to have one at least, even tho iam gonna spent most of the weeks travelling and end up tido kat hotel but yet i still need one...
My niece was so well grown up..she's is sooo talkative macam pakcik nya jugak...and oo yaaa another good news for my family...my second sister is also expecting...sooo nanti ada sorg lagi anak buah yeehaaa....hehehe all of us are so happy for her..so is my little niece she really wants a younger brother/sister...even though literally they will be cousin tho...hehehhe...
As for my house i do have few things in mind of how iam gonna decorate my place...i am juz gonna get a nice L shape sofa set..then TV, coffee table, dining table..and yeah a simple 4 piece bedroom set..well it gonna cost me alot then but what the heck...i do need those stuff anyway...but one at each time..kalau beli selepuk sekaligus..adehhh makin botak aku nanti....cant wait tho hahaha..now my house memang empty sgt...and iam dead bored without a TV and Astro hahaha...
Sri Aman is famous for its tidal bore phenomena, but until now i havent got a chance to see it..last sunday me, my father and my brother and sister in law waited for almost an hour for it....but arghhhhhh nothing happens...well only then i was told that..it wont happens everyday...only when the king tide reach 6.0m and above...A tidal bore is a tidal phenomenon in which the leading edge of the incoming tide forms a wave (or waves) of water that travel up a river or narrow bay against the direction of the current. The wave created will cause the water level rose i juz a split second...well walaupun Batang Lupar is were known for it ferocious man eating crocs..but some people thrill seekers doesnt seems to bother tho..they waited for the tidal bore everyday juz to surf or challenge the tidal wave...huh berani yang sungguh...iam impressed...hahahah...
Ok over the weekend i also got to know some weird details bout my family history as well...well i got to do something bout it tho..before its too late...*sigh*...i do feel the effect now but it wasnt that bad yet...the worse will come soon..but its still not too late tho....*sigh*...
thats all for now...Salam peeps...

2 comments:

  1. am tagging you, Tuan! heh. -wahida

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha so kene buat aa nie...ayoooo...ehh hows jakarta...mesti besh kannnn

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List