Friday, January 30, 2009

High School memories...

What a funny feeling..


I was on my way to the office this morning i think at about 7ish...while i was driving then i saw a bunch of student...ermmm training or maybe its their Pendidikan Jasmani punye subject or they're preparing for their school sports day who knows kan...Jogging early in the morning and there are bunch of student far in front, i guess they are the fit type, then there are average type right in the middle and last but not least there this one student right at the back left far behind...with his teacher next to him on bike pushing him to ran and ran to catch with others....hahaha guess what i was like that before hahahha...


Iam not a runner and i can barely run long distance before....adehhh its juz make me smile...then my high school memories came flashing back to me....i was kind of a bit nerdy with no social life nor sense of humor...and not a high achiever as well....not even in the spotlight..average student with one or two friends in my list...barely hang out with them also...which i dont really remebers my school years...that was before the PMR exams laa...


Then sat for PMR got the result...yikes reality strike...mine was so average and the only friends that i have was then able to proceed their form four so do me...but they are accepted into science stream and i was left behind and proceeded to art stream....well biasa la bila masuk science normally all of them a smart student and all the spotlight was on them..


I was a bit depressed back then, when my friends started to ignore me and hang out with their smart bunch of frens...then i do make frens in the art stream but we're not that close....so i started to change...i spent most of the time studying and studying...barely hang out with anyone....sampai time SPM still was not in the spotlight at all, best student were predicted to either be one of the science stream students...but me being me i wanted to prove sumthing to them tho...we sat for SPM and i can't wait for the result...then finally...i got not all A's but at least i do have 8 of them and i beat all the smart one's and all the best student in the science streams...hahahaha....teachers were so surprise and so do my so-called friends before...but what saddened is that one of them even have the gut to approach and told me that if he were in the art stream he can do better than i am....huh...but what the hecks all are history....now...then i met my best friend now..whenever balik Mukah definitely we will hang out...


But everything turn 360 when iam in the University...i have a lot of frens...i really miss my life in UiTM tho...life was fun and i met whole new bunch of people who are less discriminative towards me...they even want to be my friends..they want to hang out with me, (p.s U know who u are)...definitely guys we need to have a reunion..



6 comments:

  1. kan Am kan...i really miss those days tho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, zaman Uitm memang best sebab kat situ lah aku berjumpa kawan2 yg best dan juga jumpa isteri aku~ muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak fair, gambar aku takde, sob sob......

    adakah aku bukan uni mate mung?

    hahaha gle emo aku :P lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kalo buat reunion kasik inform awal k? asyik plan2 tak jadik je ni? hihi! -wahida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zul: Jodoh di UiTM wakakaka..
    Farah: ala yg tu gamba lama..aku grab dari anis hehehe...nanti aku letak gamba lain yang ada semua org...ada ke? heheh jgn ler marah...
    Wahida: hahaha..tu aaaa....biasa la bila dah keje mcm2 mslh kann...takpe tggu ko dah deliver baby hehehe..leh bwk baby skali...

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List