Wednesday, January 28, 2009

..so here goes...

Wahida tagged me..so terpakse la buat hehehe ..here goes..:-
Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.


I am








jovial and friendly person....hehehe


I really want to go to









InsyaAllah.......

My favourite place...whenever i went or go for holidays would be...jeng jeng....












My favourite thing is










I lost mine kene curi di airport....definitely need to save some money to get a new one...


and
My favourite drink is











Especially at Pegaga Stall Section 2 shah alam...should try it..best wooo....


My favourite food is










Sarawakian style laaa....baru besh....



My favourite colour is definitely










Green is the new in colour huhu.....pernah dulu every year baju raya kaler green hahahah....


I live in









Now Sri Aman Sarawak...Land of the Tidal Bore and Lagendary Bujang Senang...guarded by ferocious man eating crocs....

I was born in








Mukah Sarawak...Peace and Calm Coastal Town....with the longest coastline in sarawak...

I attended






SMK Three Rivers for secondary education....
and
My favourite story is









One of my favourite tho...banyak lagi hahaha.....

This is my hobby









Jungle Trekking...dah lama tak buat masa di KL..now back in sarawak sure will continue...banyak Taman Negara nearby for me to explore the beauty of nature.....
And I definitely wish for








Kerahmatan, keberkatan dan keampunan dari segala dosa dari Nya......Aminnn...

5 comments:

  1. wah? pantas sungguh? hihi. -wahida

    ReplyDelete
  2. well..biasa laa...bz tak sgt hahaha...takde kes pun hari...eh u guys jadi dtg ke Barts punye wedding nanti..aku ada full trial aa mggu depan banyak lak tu..adehhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha biasak laa zul....tak bz sgt yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazri is coming. aku tak dtg atas sebab2 kesihatan. -wahida

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List