Tuesday, January 6, 2009

....yay its a sunny day....

...welll since ive move back to swak...woke up at 6.00 is my daily routine rite now...well being here its cerah already hehehe...so by the time iam ready to go to work its bright morning sunshine...today the weather was awesome...bright sunshine....hopefully tak ujan...everyday selalu gloomy....

I had my breaksfast with some senior officer this morning and was juz informed that the opening for Borneo Legal Year is coming soon...either on 16 or 19...this year the Legal Year opening will be held in KK Sabah...yeahaaaa...Sabah we're coming...but the bad news was that, i was supposed to report duty at my new station on the 15th...and my diary was cramped...but Legal Year is amust for all officer junior or senior..might have to adjourned all the trials and hearing huh...

Well what the heck..have to go anyway...tak pegi kang...kita nie mentimun org kat atas tu durian...kene lenyek...kapusss habis la I hehehhe....

hehehehhe

2 comments:

My Blog List